Statement of Beliefs:
- That there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons:
Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God the Son, Jesus Christ, was conceived by the Holy Spirit & born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself our sins, died and rose again and is our Mediator and Advocate with God the Father.
- That all persons everywhere are lost and face the judgment of
God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- That Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is coming again. In the present ministry of God the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- That as Christians we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of humanity.
- The Bible is God’s Word, uniquely and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, and is authoritative on all matters on which it speaks.
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to Christ’s Lordship over our lives.